What is Scratch Live 2?
Scratch Live 2 adds more decks, DJ FX and two way interaction with Ableton Live with new protocol called “The Bridge”. Inside Serato Scratch Live 2, we now bring four new Display Modes that allow you to choose a range of new screen layouts with 2, 3 or 4 deck control. Each Display Mode features with a clean design and your choice of ways to play with expanded Library Views that allow you to easily spot your favorite track to bring to the mix.
Additional tools can be activated in Scratch Live that give you an expanded view and instant control of a range of free plug-ins including the SP-6 Sample Player, brand new Serato DJ FX and direct access to Ableton Live via “The Bridge”.
You can also add the optional Serato Video-SL plug-in to bring exciting visuals into your performance.
New in Serato Scratch Live 2
- Control Ableton Live and make editable Mixtapes with “The Bridge”.
- A choice of 2, 3 or 4 decks with supported Rane hardware.
- Built-in DJ FX with an assignable “Super Knob” for quick live tweaking.
- Brand new Display Modes with a range screen layouts to suit your style of performing.
- Enhanced Album Art browsing for quick identification of your music.
- Build “Smart Crates” easily using keywords from your music library.
- Export your track plays and share them online with “Serato Playlists”
You now have access to more tracks and effects than ever before with the clean and simple control that makes Scratch Live the number one choice for professional DJs.